Saisissez l'adresse e-mail associée à votre compte et nous vous enverrons par e-mail un lien pour réinitialiser votre mot de passe.
SAP Application Manager FI/CO | IT Service Engineer (M/F/D)
Within RheinEnergie Information Technology division, we are now filling the position of SAP Application Manager FI/CO | IT Service Engineer (m/f/d).
- Full support of the processes mapped in SAP FI/CO and SAP TR with a focus on internal accounting as well as continuous further development of these
- Ensuring optimal and economical operation of the IT landscape in the role of both service component and product owner
- Support users with technical questions and problems, including documentation
- Development and introduction of promising solutions in varied projects as a member of highly motivated teams
- Evaluation and optimization of targeted and used IT solutions within the scope of product responsibility in coordination with the service manager
- Assumption of responsibility for individual topic packages within the framework of the project and measures objectives
- Support colleagues and service partners in the implementation of changed processes and technologies
- Controlling external IT service providers
- Degree in computer science / business informatics or an adequate qualification in the field of information technology
- At least two years of professional experience in application support SAP FI/CO and SAP TR
- Very good knowledge of the processes and their technical mapping in the SAP applications used
- Enjoyment of conceptual work, enthusiasm for innovative technologies as well as creativity, solution-oriented thinking and team spirit
- High reliability and independence, very structured way of working
- Strong knowledge of business relationships
- Very good communication and presentation skills
- Very good knowledge of German, spoken and written as well as good knowledge of English
- Practical experience with distributed system landscapes and their coupling
- Basic knowledge of the ABAP Workbench
- Experience with agile project methods
- Experience in managing external service providers
This position is remunerated at pay grade 11 in accordance with the Collective Agreement for Utilities (TV-V). This corresponds to a gross annual salary of around 56,000 euros – 77,000 euros (depending on professional experience and qualifications).
In addition to the collectively agreed remuneration, our employees receive numerous special benefits such as a discount on energy and water of up to 1,080 euros, additional variable remuneration, depending on the company's results, in the form of bonuses and incentives, and a company pension scheme worth 8.7% of the respective gross annual salary.